- A: Our processing times are Monday - Friday: 3-5 Business Days. Saturday - Sunday: 3-5 Business Days.
Q: I emailed you, when will I receive a reply?
- A: Please allow us 24-72 hours to reply to your email, (emails are answered Mon-Fri) not including the weekend. I am the one who manages our customer service email at the moment, so please be patient when receiving a reply from us. We answer emails in the order that they come in, so spamming our email will give you a longer response time, as it will be moved to the end of our list.
- PLEASE NO PRIVATE MESSAGES ON INSTAGRAM ABOUT ORDERS. THEY WILL NOT BE ANSWERED.
Q: When will your products be restocked?
- A: We are currently a Print-on -Demand shop. be we are currently striving to have stocked items. This will insure that orders will go out way faster and more efficiently. Some products are not to be restocked. (Exclusive items, Collaborations, etc) If you have a specific question about a product - email us at email@example.com.
Q: What sticker paper does IndynIvy_ink use?
- A: Our stickers are printed on a high-quality matte vinyl and premuim matte.
- A: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are more than happy to assist you so you can get squared away.
Q: What Are Chic Rewards?
- A: Chic Rewards is our reward system to reward YOU for shopping with our small shop! Click the pink square on the bottom right to get started with an account and start turning your orders into rewards...and your reward dollars into discounts! Also, don't forget to follow me on IG, I also have brand Ambassadors with codes and freebies to add that special touch to your order.
Q: Can I request a custom sticker / make a custom note?
- A: We do not offer custom stickers at this time, but we would LOVE to hear your ideas on custom sticker request to be able to offer this in the shop at a later date for you! All customs must be communicated via email to Indynivyink@gmail.com
Q: What if I need to change something about my order after I placed it?
- A: We are pretty good with fulfilling orders and getting them shipped to their new home ASAP! If you message us within an 24 hour period after your order, we can certainly change your order for you. If your order has already been shipped, we cannot. Make sure your cart is exactly how you want it to be.
Q: Can you combine my orders?
- A: Of course! Just shoot us an email at email@example.com with your order numbers and we'll do the rest for you! If your orders have already shipped, we will not be able to.
Q: What if there's an error with my order I received?
- A: Apologies!! This is surely an oversight and can be unfortunate. But, give me some grace. It's just me doing all the packing right now. Mistakes happen. We strive to insure mistakes don't happen, but unfortunately, they happen! If there is an error/mishap with your order, we want to make sure you are squared away . Please contact us here at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: My order never arrived, what should I do?
- A: If your tracking number says your package is in transit, you can contact USPS with your tracking number to get updates.
- If your tracking number shows delivered and you did not receive these items, you can follow these steps:
- Contact USPS with your tracking number. They can Geo-Track where the package was left by the courier.
- Check with your neighbors to insure it wasn't delivered to the wrong place.
- If it's been 4 weeks from the ship date and you still haven't received your package, please put in a claim with USPS as all packages are insured up to $50, and contact us at our email email@example.com. Please remember, we are not responsible for lost packages, and do not have access to any more information from USPS than the customer does.